Need help from the community and Staff

RaMbaNs

Hello, would like to knowe any tips and maybe a bit of detective work from admins

I lost my 5 year old cloudgaiming acc and i see there are logs on bans and maybey also about jailing someone

I have the username i used in game, but sadly it wasn't the same i used for steam

I would love some help from the community and the staff to maybe locate my steam id or something to help me get my old acc back

My in-game name name was (YetyPlays and Ace Greenwood) i had if I believe Ultimate VIP that allowes me to be “Fatman Joe”

In the screenshot(link) you can see i got jailed by the police maybey that helps 

The screenshot was taken October 24 2017

Im sure i made a report about it in game about that incident 

Hope that that some helps me and the admins can do some detective work on my behalf 

Big thanks to all of you beforehand ❤️

PS: i have contacted steam suppert but sadly i cant give a lot of info about my account do to it was 5 years ago i think i logged on

9 hours ago, Chriss said:

Yeah there's no logs that go back that far. Unless you know the steam name we can't really do anything. 

If i some how get my old acc back will i still have my rank i bought years ago? 

And can you maybe take a look at a steam name “RAMBANS” all caps it’s possible i had that name

What kind of proof would work, and im not talking about a rank transfer from account to account, if that is even a option i don’t know if you do that sort of thing, i was hoping to know if a account by the name “RAMBANS” has plaid on the server and bought a rank that would help me pinpoint the account i used so i can get in touch with steam support, but in worst case can you do rank transfer from acc to a new acc if i can provide proof you ask of me

3 hours ago, RaMbaNs said:

What kind of proof would work, and im not talking about a rank transfer from account to account, if that is even a option i don’t know if you do that sort of thing, i was hoping to know if a account by the name “RAMBANS” has plaid on the server and bought a rank that would help me pinpoint the account i used so i can get in touch with steam support, but in worst case can you do rank transfer from acc to a new acc if i can provide proof you ask of me

We don’t have logs that go back that far to check if an account has played the server. Furthermore we can’t do rank transfers either.