Good job guys!

@WARRIOR you are doing a great job as admin!  You are a good friend and a good staff member. We used to base and raid alot before you became staff and it took some of you're time, however it makes me so happy to see you doing good!  Also as what i have seen players and other staff members saying about you makes me more happy, cause they are saying alot of good things about you. Tbh it didn't surprise me you got staff as you are a very respected player, i never seen you be jailed before and you know the rules! Keep up the good work lad, sadly i cant enjoy any of you're sits anymore as my computer is not working well:/.

@Toast glad to see you back as a staff member again!  When i was new on the server i always wanted to be just as respected as you! You are a good friend and a nice gang member, i really want to get back on the server so i can see you as staff again and wish you luck! 

@Shift also one of my fellow gang members!  You are a great staff member and a greater friend! Before i really get you to know i was standing on your side when you was hobo and telling stories to people. You are a great builder and you loved to show you're new hobo building to me,  and I loved them!! I remember a time before you joined toast's gang,  you made a house and showed me a secret room with a case, And you locked me inside!  I enjoyed to be your little slave:^)

@priorduck★ I remember you resigned a while ago and I'm glad to see you back on the track! You are doing a great job as a staff member.  You and @WarMachine was mod when I came on,  you helped me alot and I really enjoyed talking with you,  it made me happy when they promoted you to admin and I enjoyed your sits so much! But then you resigned which was so disappointing,  but fuck it as you got your rank back! Keep up the good job lad! 

@WarMachine you was also there to help me when I was new on the server so I didn't break any rules,  it also made me happy when they promoted you to admin! You keept doing a great work and you even got admin+ but it didn't surprise you as you have always been doing a great work!  Keep up the good work lad. 

@NoT_eNgLiSh wazzup m8! I remember when you first came on the server we used to be swat together! It made me so happy when you became mod and I knew you was gonna do a great job!  You are admin now and of the best on the server! I really do hope you get a promotion to admin+ cause you fucking deserve it!  Keep up the good work my little English boy

@Mr Robot you are also a great admin!  When you first became mod I didn't think you will make it so far but you did!  I never got to know you so much but I can say I enjoyed your sits and you should keep up the good work lad! 

@Lightnin' oh boi,  had my fun times with you and bad times, all I really want to say is you are doing a hell fucking good job!  Both as CM and admin+! I enjoy you're sits to and you are great at your job!  You are the only guy I hope gets promoted to something higher.. Keep up the good job dude!! 

(Omg this was so hard to type on my phone) 

28 minutes ago, MeatBallz said:

@Lightnin' oh boi,  had my fun times with you and bad times, all I really want to say is you are doing a hell fucking good job!  Both as CM and admin+! I enjoy you're sits to and you are great at your job!  You are the only guy I hope gets promoted to something higher.. Keep up the good job dude!! 

29 minutes ago, MeatBallz said:

Both as CM and admin+! 

I'm not a Community Manager. O.o 

But thank you for the misunderstanding ;) Nice to know people think such highly of me ;) <3 

Nomad is the CM, I'm just his bitch xD

Thank you, very much for the kind words! I seriously appreciate it, especially about 'our' history xD 

I am working hard, and I'm glad people are noticing :) - I thank you good sir. It means a lot to me! 

Just now, Lightnin' said:

I'm not a Community Manager. O.o 

But thank you for the misunderstanding ;) Nice to know people think such highly of me ;) <3 

Nomad is the CM, I'm just his bitch xD

Thank you, very much for the kind words! I seriously appreciate it, especially about 'our' history xD 

I am working hard, and I'm glad people are noticing :) - I thank you good sir. It means a lot to me! 

Haha sorry!  Didn't really know what it wad named ?