Awesome peoplez

Hello everybody, I have been actively playing lately and I noticed a huge change in staff quality, keep up the good work staff team, you are doing a great job and I would like to thank you for that. 

Special Thanks: 

@alltimegamer You are a very skilled player, which I very rarely say to others, you are the reason behind my constant base upgrades and updates xD But not only that, you are also an amazing staff member, you're a fun guy and you're never disrespectful, and your last action amazed me when you -supported your friend's staff appeal and judged fairly despite having him as a friend or an RP partner. Thank you sir, I hope to see you everytime I play as you make everything fun and exciting.

What else can I say about you @WARRIOR xD You are very professional at being OD and you are one of the reasons I love playing here, you are OD pretty much all the time xD you are one of the first admins to join in the morning which reealy helps because all the staff are either asleep or at school/work when I play very early. You are very loyal to your gang and your friends, you are good at handling confusing and hard situations in sits, and you defenately deserve more rank-ups xD <3 

@Lightnin You are always there when the server needs you, although you go OD on the server I cannot really compliment you about that since I play mostly at night when you are not online, this however does not apply to the forums xD you are very active and fast on the forums, in fact you are the first staff member that caught my attention by his great work, thank you for helping us build an awesome community, you are awesome xD.

@Brock Olly You are very active and you are an important part of our community, you deal with sits pretty fast and accurate, but what mostly amazes me about you is your building skills xD You have the best bases I've ever seen to be honest, they are beautiful and safe at the same time, you are a great teammate and fun guy, I'm glad we have you as a part of the staff team xD

@WarMachine You are like the spine of this community, you've helped out not only me but pretty much everybody and you are a skilled player when it comes to RolePlaying, you are pretty active both on forums and on the DarkRP server, and I'm very pleased to have you as a staff member, you are a very fun guy ooc xD <3

@MeatBallz You're hilarious, you're awesome and you're a great basemate xD It's fun basing with you and talking with you on TS, you deal with sits fast and sometimes you're a lifesaver when a random Mass RDMer joins, thank you for being such a dank teammate and a good staff member xD

@Minimalist You've been very active lately and your OD time+your sit handling skills make you a really good staff member, keep it up dewd we need you, you are also a loyal teammate and an awesome guy and I can't wait to RP with you more xD 

@Toast @Nomad @priorduck★ You guys are pretty awesome and a very very good staff and you guys have a really nice personality, even when proxy was raiding me today, out of all the raiders he was the one shining with kindness, I respect people like you and I think this world deserves more people like you guys <3

And also the Mod Team is awesome xD

3 hours ago, MeatBallz said:

Thanks for The words! You are a Good guy with a Good knowledge of The server rules and you are always happy:)

btw, you could be a great game designer if you keep on going

3 hours ago, WarMachine said:

Thank you for the kind words, same can be said about you too buddy!

Barack Obama obama 2012 thanks thank you

Thank you xD