priorduck lele

2 hours ago, Zaadlob said:

No for fuck sakes, I hate these posts and they should be not allowed, its a cry for attention and people just want to gain reputation. If you want to recommend someone do it privately or in the staff meeting stuff. Ofc I understand compliments are good and shit, but its just so annoying to see people making such post to gain rep or something like that. And ofcourse all of these posts are the same and my first sentence is always in such a post. Just stop these posts they are so annoying and attention seeking. Now im pretty sure that I wil farm negative rep with this post but someone has to say this.

Agreed, if you want to commend someone, at least make it special? Otherwise a simple "Good job" through steam, server or shoutbox would be more suitable.
Shit like this is just post farming tbf.

I dont get if this is a recommendation or a complain about the recommendations. Either use the recommendations section for recommending ( its in the name) or dont use it at all. There is nothing wrong with people recommending others, this "cry for attention" as you call it creates a smile on people's faces as it makes people feel that they are being noticed and that people care. There is nothing wrong with people gaining +reputation for creating recommendations, if you are upset to "see" these recommendations then why even come read them?

Locked - to avoid drama