Few questions regarding rules

VeryDoge

1. If you're assisting a pd raid with a custom job (e.g. UA ) Can you do it with a fellow custom job that can only assist the pd raid  (just like UA) Or you need a terrorist leader OR a terrorist leader and a terrorist ?

2. If you're raiding with a friend and you die, do you have to wait for the nlr or the raid timer ?

3. Can you counter a bank raid ? 

4. Can 2 mercs hire each other to raid the pd (or by anyone else)?

5. Can you hire a merc to raid a pd solo ? 

6. Can you mug in mines ? 

I'm posting this because those rules are kinda unclear and some staff members will say one thing and others will say the other.

Edit : 7. Can you counter raid a bank raid with a job that can't rob it? (Parkour and most of the cjs)

I'm gonna answer the ones I know.

3 - Yes you can counter a bank raid

4 - From what I've seen so far yes and higher ups have done it though it is unclear.

5 - I've done it before without any staff being upset with me but I believe it is a no.

6 - You cannot mug in the mines, it's counted as a public area. Nomad confirmed this with me.

1) There's 2 forms of PD raids that CJ's have. @priorduck★ has a job that can start raids and Nomad has a job that can assist them. 2 jobs that can assist cannot start them. You need a default/donator or custom job that can start them.

2) You wait the 5 minutes raid timer, applies to arrests as well. (I asked Nomad about this a little while ago)

3) You can counter bank raids.

4) That would be loopholing from my POV, ask docge or Nomad.

5) Pretty sure you can't, once again ask a higher-up.

6) No you cannot as it is still a public area.

-Edit-

7) If you have a job that can raid it and a job that cannot then it's fine. 2 jobs that can't (and aren't government ofc) would be RDM.

Most have been answered so il concentrate on the ones that are shady or unknown.

4. Can a mercenary hire a mercenary to raid the PD? 

No, this is because they are to be hired to work for someone and they themselves cannot go hire another mercenary. If someone does do so then it is seen as loopholing the rules and likely will result in a ban.

5. Can you hire a mercenary to raid PD (or any base) alone?

Once again no, this is because you hire them to raid with you. Having them go raid alone would technically be a loophole as they need to work with you or your fellow friends to raid.