The big day

Hello CG :)

As most of you know this was my first day of being a mod on this server, I've enjoyed being OD and I've already did alot of work, and for all of that I'd like to thank my mentor, @WARRIOR you helped me out so much, you never left my questions unanswered and you taught me how to be a good staff like you, ofc I won't be as good as you no matter how hard I try but Ill try my hardest xD I'm proud to be your student, I wish you the best in life, but on my first day of mod Warrior wasn't the only person helping me out xD @Turtle You saved me from 5 mass rdmers when I was alone and I had so many reports that my brain was about to explode xD Thank you for your support, you always answered my requests and did a good job administrating, I also want to thank @i30delta, It was his first day too and he achieved alot of success xD I love racing with report claims with you xD, You are a fun staff member and a good one indeed xD Thank you guys for making my day, I respect all of you, there are also names that i didn't mention but that doesn't mean that you didnt help me out xD tbh the whole staff team was amazing at accepting new moderators and i felt the warmth and I felt so good when I knew that I found the right community, the place where I fit in and where you guys accept me, Thank you honestly, you all made my day <3