Muggig

ClawSo

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 08/01/2018 at 3:09 PM, Toast said:

If you have a weapon on your person then you can defend yourself. You cannot pull one out of your inventory as far as I know. 

Pretty much sums it up. But I'd say it's how your mug, for example, you could do this activity with a group of people and have all weapons drawn on the person you are mugging. In fear of if they may whip out a weapon or not you could just simply do "/me have taken away <name> weapons and have fully stripped them". Not only does that mean they have no weapons (in an rp circumstance) but if they pull out a weapon that would be breaking failrp as the rules state this:

2.4 Fail RP – To an extent, you must play in a realistic manner and roleplay with others. You should always fear your life.

By doing this will add more to the RP experience and as you can see in 2.4 it says "you must play in a realistic manner". So pretty much if you say in '/me' I have taken away your weapons in a roleplay manner you have actually done so thus they can't really harm you. However, if this does seem like an issue then I'll talk about it with @roast.