JamieB and Lucas

I am picking these two sound Lads out for a issue that they helped deal with. (The issue is not to be discussed in this topic) 

I was angry, frustrated and disappointed in myself for not having the best evidence for my case. My issue was the classic, aggravating scenario that no one wants to deal with because it's time consuming. Lucas reached out to me, him and Jamie heard my story and stuck within minutes; they were on the server and dealing with it. It took around 30 minutes to work out, i was kept updated during the ordeal. I felt important, i felt like my work was making a difference and players would not be able to get away with what they wanted. 

To both of these members of the community, i am grateful i'm apart of the same team as you both. You're making a difference. 

Thank you. Job well done.  

Really appreciate the kind words mate. Like I said, if you have any issues or worries then just message me and I'll try to reply as quick as I can (been a bit busy this week helping my aunt and uncle move house). This applies to everyone as well, you are important and I'll try my best to make you feel like it no matter how frustrating the situation is. I do care about the community and I've always wanted to make a change for the best, even by just listening and hearing people out on any worries they have.

Again, thank you a lot for the kind words. I'm glad I managed to make you feel better! I also agree that Jamie is amazing and is really trying his best for the community despite having work and other issues IRL. I'm glad to be working alongside him and helping him whenever <3