.Boner Store

Cold_Beanz

• 3 weeks later...
  • Cold_Beanz changed the title to Lobotomy Centre
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Cold_Beanz changed the title to .Boner Store
6 hours ago, Cold_Beanz said:

💀Boner Update💀

Genuinely couldn't take it anymore, after days and days without sleep toiling over the name change regretting every second of it I have finally caved and decided to return Boner to its true glory, removing this false name from it and returning it to .Boner

Words cannot explain how lovely this is

W moment in CG history

16 hours ago, Cold_Beanz said:

💀Boner Update💀

Genuinely couldn't take it anymore, after days and days without sleep toiling over the name change regretting every second of it I have finally caved and decided to return Boner to its true glory, removing this false name from it and returning it to .Boner

blud couldn't resist 

16 hours ago, Cold_Beanz said:

💀Boner Update💀

1.13 name ong 

On 4/13/2024 at 8:00 PM, Cold_Beanz said:

💀Boner Update💀

I might have to buy a slot as celebration