Cannot connect to the DarkRp server.

Lightnin

It's come to my attention that I cannot connect to the Dark RP server. I have tried restarting Gmod, my Steam, and I have been using the "Servers" option to directly join the server. I have also tried the use of having someone on my friends list join so I can join their game, however that will not work neither. 

Is there any fix to this problem? If so what is it? I will implement it after I return from work or tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, Mordecai The Blue Jay said:

What appears when you attempt to join the server?

Nothing, the server doesn't even show up on the server menu, and when I try join directly using steam or something it comes up with a Game Info window, it keeps saying no connection or server is not responding. 

3 minutes ago, Pookie said:

Have you tried connecting in console?

It just keeps saying server isn't responding or again no connection or anything :/

53 minutes ago, TheMadMin3r said:

I'm having the same problem: https://gyazo.com/a39497d41adaedb42aab4f1c1a1df136

The server isn't showing up in browser and you can see what happened when I tried to connect with IP.

Try this http://cloudgamingeu.co.uk/servers/

59 minutes ago, Lightnin9515 said:

Nothing, the server doesn't even show up on the server menu, and when I try join directly using steam or something it comes up with a Game Info window, it keeps saying no connection or server is not responding. 

It just keeps saying server isn't responding or again no connection or anything :/

This should work? http://cloudgamingeu.co.uk/servers/

For me it always work

Just got back from work, I'll try some of these and see if any work. I'm not entirely sure but I remember that when I left last night I had a connection problem, I then just felt as though it was time to leave anyway, so I didn't try rejoining. If this is familiar to anyone then they might have an option, but until I find an answer, (which I'll try for all those waiting for a response too), I guess it's just a waiting game. 

4 hours ago, Pookie said:

I remember this issue, it happened not too long ago. You just wait and it fixes, could be server issues

Then again this might be a solution xD

1 hour ago, Lightnin9515 said:

I'm not entirely sure but I remember that when I left last night I had a connection problem, I then just felt as though it was time to leave anyway, so I didn't try rejoining. If this is familiar to anyone then they might have an option, but until I find an answer.

Yesterday I left the server normally at around 10pm. I said goodbye and had no issues at all during that session. I guess its just coincidence that your internet failed. Lets hope this get fixed soon, just got my mod and already cant be active because of this issue. D:

• roast locked this topic