New staff, lightnin, docge, SYMMIJ, alltimegamer and Roast

I would like to say a big welldone to all the new staff as you have all been doing very well since you received your ranks.

@priorduck★, gratz on becoming one of our most recent admins. You have been doing very well and I hope you will keep up your great activity and effectiveness of your work.

@DC141355, as one of our latest moderators you have been doing very well and i'am pleased with how good you handle situations. It would be great seeing you as an admin soon!

@BlackWynnn, overall you have been doing very well and I hope to see you develop your skills as a staff member :)

@Pookie, for the short time I have seen you staff, you have been doing very well and I hope to see you more and more on the server pookster Kappa

@docge, iam actually really happy to see your activity increasing on the server and it's a pleasure seeing you online. Pleased to have you as one of our SA's!

@Lightnin', what can I say? Your forums work is excellent and you are constantly on the forums. Your in game activity is also awesome including how well you handle situations as well as how you interact with the staff.

@SYMMIJ, once again nice one and keep up the good work, your activity as well as effectiveness upon the server is incredible so keep it up!

@alltimegamer, well I think we all know what I'm going to say... You have been doing exceptionally well and remind me of myself when I was in your position so I'm pleased to have you within the staff team!

@roast, thank you for giving your spare time to add things onto the server and for being there for us Roast. CG lives because of you...

Lastly, if I haven't mentioned you then it's probably because I have not seen you do something that caught my eye. Good job to all the staff, keep up the good work and activity on the server.

~ WarMachine - Admin+ and Mentor on DarkRP