Lost Hat data

Cachitos

When I joined the server a couple of days ago I noticed I had lost my Deadmau5 hat. I usually spawn in with it, but this time I spawned in with my High hat (then, top hat). I went to the Hat store and noticed I did no longer own my Deadmau5 hat and all my other hats including the Skull hat and Party hat, except the High hat I was wearing of course.

I asked an Admin @JamesFloww to help me with this. I followed the steps he gave me, which simply was typing hat_data in the console and relog to solve the issue. However this did not work for me and I am still missing my Deadmau5 hat and the other hats. Is there any way this problem or bug could be fixed? Or is a refund possible?

I have proof of owning the Deadmau5 hat: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090326760/screenshot/177161941183648522

Any help would be highly appreciated,

Cachitos

13 minutes ago, alltimegamer said:

@Cachitos type "hat_data" in chat then relog 

26 minutes ago, Cachitos said:

I asked an Admin @JamesFloww to help me with this. I followed the steps he gave me, which simply was typing hat_data in the console and relog to solve the issue. However this did not work for me and I am still missing my Deadmau5 hat and the other hats. Is there any way this problem or bug could be fixed? Or is a refund possible?

You blind? @alltimegamer

• roast locked this topic