Clarification regarding Revenge RDM

Mr Saul Goodman

I got jailed just a moment ago for killing someone who shot me 2 minutes earlier (while I was raiding PD, I backed out and killed him later), as far as my understanding goes, there is no issue with that, but the moderator and the reporter disagreed. If I am not mistaken, since it is in the same life, and let's say not a ridiculous time like 5+ minutes, what is the issue with this?

Also, back when I played about 2 years ago, I heard that killing someone who arrested you is valid and does not count as Revenge RDM, but these 2 people still disagreed with me, I still don't see the issue as 2.1 says without a roleplay reason while these 2 seem perfectly in line within roleplay.

Mordercai my g

Yeah the first thing is valid however, what’s to say the person that shot you hasn’t died since. So technically could be meta game in a way. 

With regards to killing police, it’s a hard one. Again how do you know they didn’t die since? Unless you have a friend watching them until you get out and kill them id say it’s probably better to just leave it. 

12 hours ago, Chriss said:

Mordercai my g

Yeah the first thing is valid however, what’s to say the person that shot you hasn’t died since. So technically could be meta game in a way. 

With regards to killing police, it’s a hard one. Again how do you know they didn’t die since? Unless you have a friend watching them until you get out and kill them id say it’s probably better to just leave it. 

At least in my case (the first scenario), I was tracking him while camo'd, but your reasoning seems fine, thanks a lot ❤️