hl2.exe

JamesFloww

Okay so for the past week since the new gmod update this buy has been happening.

I cannot seem to fix it, i've tried to so many things. Verifying game cache, reinstalling the game 3 times. Fiddling with DXLEVEL and tried fiddling with shit in my gmod properties. Nothing seems to work, this has been pissing me of so much as this is the shit i am into. The thing that gets my enjoyment.

Whoever fixes the problem gets 1M worth of shit in game.

bug.png

5 minutes ago, DelCampino said:

For some dumb reason, try verifying files for TF2. I know that doesn't make sense, but it fixed 2 crash issues for me and other members aswell before lol.

Other reason could be a program blocking it, maybe antivirus?.

I've watched like 200 videos and all of them mention TF2. I DON'T HAVE IT AHGGFHGHGHGHGHGHG IM PUTTING A HOLE THROUGH MY MONITOR.

Oh and asian, yea i have like 4 programs open. Still didn't work, i had open ts, playstv, steam and google.

1 hour ago, JamesFloww said:

Okay so for the past week since the new gmod update this buy has been happening.

I cannot seem to fix it, i've tried to so many things. Verifying game cache, reinstalling the game 3 times. Fiddling with DXLEVEL and tried fiddling with shit in my gmod properties. Nothing seems to work, this has been pissing me of so much as this is the shit i am into. The thing that gets my enjoyment.

bug.png

I'm having problems with the new update, too. For example, nobody can connect to my server and it spams the console with errors whenever people try to join.

8 hours ago, JamesFloww said:

bug.png

try to run windows in safe mode and see if it than launches without problems, if it does we are closer to a solution.

Go on the windows BIOS (hold shift on the restart button) and refresh your PC. You could also try a system restore which revert back to a older date when it did work. Refreshing pc, think it will lose your items but will tell you what uninstalled in the process, Most likely fixing the problem. If that doesn't. I don't what will