Can someone apply my forum rank

CG | Tryhard Goat

Welcome to the club, my personal advice is

1. Dont keep spamming roast/nomad or you will get a warning point

2. Roast says :'

Can you not read? I have added the script to TTT, its up to Nomad to tell you how to get your rank. STOP bothering me.

'

Nomad then says :  You sign into steam onto the fourums then you relog on the forums and reconnect in game 

Does it work? NO

On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 6:45 PM, roast said:

Yeah well after 20 messages saying the same thing from the same guy, you tend to get annoyed with him. :wink:

Slob on my knobLike corn on the cobCheck in with me, and do your jobLay on the bed, and give me headDon't have to ask, don't have to begJuicy is my nameSex is my gameLet's call the boys, let's run a trainSqueeze on my nutsLick on my buttThe natural curly hair, please don't touchFirst find a mateSecond find a placeThird find a bag, to hide the ho faceReal name roverI said bend overI started to knock, then came the odorSmelled like mushShouldn't had a wooshTold her to stop, and take a dushWhile she did thatI didn't want the catSo I bounced out and never came backSuck a nigga dick or something [4x]My nigga D-MagicSaid he had to have itI said just forget it, it's too crabyKnow a little freak, in HollywoodSucks on dick, does it real goodShe'll give you money, feel up your tummyHouse full of kids, parents all schummyOnce had a down, backyard groundHit it from the backEnjoy the soundLay on the coverAlways use the rubberTill I got caught, fucking with her motherShe blamed it on meWe fought in the streetShe pulled out a knife, so I had to fleeCalled up the boysWent to her houseCharged the whole placeThrew the bitch outPolice busted inWhere the niggas atWe left just in time, and never came backRoll through the hood, waving at the freaksWho's sniffing all the rocks, and smoking all the geeksMade another stopPolice stationSaw a few copsDrove by and sprayed themLicensee tag numberA nigga said he sawBogus all the timeNever get caught

23 minutes ago, Spoop said:

Slob on my knobLike corn on the cobCheck in with me, and do your jobLay on the bed, and give me headDon't have to ask, don't have to begJuicy is my nameSex is my gameLet's call the boys, let's run a trainSqueeze on my nutsLick on my buttThe natural curly hair, please don't touchFirst find a mateSecond find a placeThird find a bag, to hide the ho faceReal name roverI said bend overI started to knock, then came the odorSmelled like mushShouldn't had a wooshTold her to stop, and take a dushWhile she did thatI didn't want the catSo I bounced out and never came backSuck a nigga dick or something [4x]My nigga D-MagicSaid he had to have itI said just forget it, it's too crabyKnow a little freak, in HollywoodSucks on dick, does it real goodShe'll give you money, feel up your tummyHouse full of kids, parents all schummyOnce had a down, backyard groundHit it from the backEnjoy the soundLay on the coverAlways use the rubberTill I got caught, fucking with her motherShe blamed it on meWe fought in the streetShe pulled out a knife, so I had to fleeCalled up the boysWent to her houseCharged the whole placeThrew the bitch outPolice busted inWhere the niggas atWe left just in time, and never came backRoll through the hood, waving at the freaksWho's sniffing all the rocks, and smoking all the geeksMade another stopPolice stationSaw a few copsDrove by and sprayed themLicensee tag numberA nigga said he sawBogus all the timeNever get caught

What the fuck are you on and why are you quoting Roast about this shit? Kappa 

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/11/2016 at 10:48 AM, roast said:

I changed the script to work on TTT and added it some months ago, Nomad just hasn't said if it works or not, probably because he hasn't properly tested it.

p.s. Cortez you are a retard

Roast is living up to his name XD (The joke is that his name is Roast and he roasted cortez)