Depends who he bought it from.

Nomad 

7 hours ago, Nightblades a bitch said:

Rip cj

How.much did you pay?

£40 

6 hours ago, وقتي على الخادم قطع قصيرة said:

Why didn't you just charge back 

Everyone was telling me I was gonna get banned which wouldn't have mattered if I'd known I wasn't ever gonna get it back 

On 5/20/2017 at 10:54 AM, Không còn said:

Doesn't take 3 people to tag one person.

I didn't even see verydoges post I'm very confused, it was a friday morning at work must have been very tired. 

On 5/20/2017 at 11:11 AM, Không còn said:

Nomad does things in his own time, 3 people tagging him does not make him work faster, it in fact makes him want to do it slower.

This is a highly urgent issue, I bet if one of your CJs was delayed for 6 months you'd be pissing up a wall crying every day you baby. 

On 20/05/2017 at 2:41 PM, Nomad said:

I've never incorrectly filled out a CJ form, I remember both paying the fee and doing the form for yourself. Meaning I've done everything on my end to get the CJ added to your F4.

I'm not blaming you, I want to know where my money has gone, you wouldn't be pleased if you went to the shops, bought £40 worth of milk and then didn't get the milk would you? 

5 hours ago, Legion said:

I'm not blaming you, I want to know where my money has gone, you wouldn't be pleased if you went to the shops, bought £40 worth of milk and then didn't get the milk would you? 

40 pounds of milk, top quality milk I assume

47 minutes ago, Mumba said:

nah just 40 liters

he didnt mention liters by alright

23 minutes ago, Legion said:

No I mean a gold plated milk bottle and premium cows that have been empregnated by goats and all other milk producing animals mixed with cocoa beans and other tasty treats 

fokin goat cow mix, bloodclot