Florian!

Hello everyone!

As the staff team are the interface of the community, their selection requires a lot of follow-up and monitoring, as they will represent the server in their actions and way of handling situations, along with this comes the role of the members of this community to recommend the best, and to help highlight staff with special work and effort!

I would like to recommend @Florian for his great job as an Admin+!

I won't forget my first encounter with florin on a day that I needed help of an admin to figure out some rules, and building problems, even though he could just tell me to read !motd, he helped me and I was amazed by the professional way I was treated by him, and by the friendly act toward someone who he didn’t knew, left a great impression back then!

And what I was able to realize from the day I met Florin, that he builds relationships with community members on the basis of friendship and mutual respect, and for me those are amazing traits a person would have.

His way he treats everyone is really satisfying!  And came to know him as a truly valuable asset to CG staff team. He is honest, dependable, and hard-working, along with that, he is a guy who is always ready for a laugh, and always manages to foster positive discussions and bring the best out of other community members.

Without a doubt, I know that he will be able to help this server a lot better in the future, and helping this community to grow much bigger!

Best wishes,

Holm

"eh...sure" - Florian talking about promoting me. Jokes aside he's a real good guy and amazing staff member and is serious when needed and can take a joke. He mentored me so i guess I'll always have at least some respect towards him as he's only done good towards me and the community. I imagine nightblade is gonna get SA this time but i wouldn't be surprised if you were next.