Didn't get my token shop items

Holm

I can confirm that Holm definitely did buy the double-barrel from the store. I even remember him printing a fuck-ton for it towards the end, and then getting rekt by him in the DM where he had a DB with Exile job.

I doubt someone like him would lie about it, since judging by his gametracker and seeing him AFK all day and night on the server.

Hope you get your DB back Holm :) 

Although i never saw Holm with the double barrel, I trust him to tell the truth. He would not risk a ban by spending obviously exploited tokens on perma weps, nor would he lie to gain such an item. He has obviously spent a lot of time on the server to get this weapon, and I know, with the rest of the community backing him up, that he should get his gun back.

15 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I can confirm that Holm definitely did buy the double-barrel from the store. I even remember him printing a fuck-ton for it towards the end, and then getting rekt by him in the DM where he had a DB with Exile job.

I doubt someone like him would lie about it, since judging by his gametracker and seeing him AFK all day and night on the server.

Hope you get your DB back Holm :) 

I can confirm this too

• roast locked this topic