Hi there I recently  donated to a DarkRP server in order to use exclusive jobs. After not being able to obtain said jobs I asked an admin and they said that I couldn't get them and I shouldn't have wasted my money. Rude and not helpful at all. After requesting to speak to someone else I was then ignored and every !report I sent did not receive a reply. I feel robbed so far and would either like my money back or have access to the jobs.

1 hour ago, CyberMartin said:

Hi there I recently  donated to a DarkRP server in order to use exclusive jobs. After not being able to obtain said jobs I asked an admin and they said that I couldn't get them and I shouldn't have wasted my money. Rude and not helpful at all. After requesting to speak to someone else I was then ignored and every !report I sent did not receive a reply. I feel robbed so far and would either like my money back or have access to the jobs.

If you still need help shoot me a pm too if you need help but @DC  will help you tho 

I donated to the server but did not receive what was advertised: special job roles.

I learned after that you need VIP but this was not advertised and the server stated that 'you need to donate for this job'

This was false advertisement so I requested either I get access to the jobs or a refund.

Thanks,

Martin

32 minutes ago, CyberMartin said:

I donated to the server but did not receive what was advertised: special job roles.

I learned after that you need VIP but this was not advertised and the server stated that 'you need to donate for this job'

This was false advertisement so I requested either I get access to the jobs or a refund.

Thanks,

Martin

What you mean "donate" as im sure you can only buy VIP from the store with custom jobs but i could be wrong 

31 minutes ago, CyberMartin said:

Thanks,

Martin

From what i've gathered you have bought tokens, tokens can be used in order to buy vip or ultimate vip status and both grant you access to vip only jobs, if you spent the tokens on something else then it's your fault and nothing can be done. It's not false advertisement shown here https://ibb.co/N3LWHj2 This can be found on the store page.

11 minutes ago, CyberMartin said:

No you can just donate and the server said that was what I needed to do, after doing this i received nothing.

Would appreciate if something could be done about it

You might have looked at the option with the "Custom Job Slot" "Custom Job Ownership" and "Rebellion Slot". Uh, you were supposed to buy tokens and not just donate. 

31 minutes ago, CyberMartin said:

No you can just donate and the server said that was what I needed to do, after doing this i received nothing.

Would appreciate if something could be done about it

o7taaIW.png

PjKmDYW.png

You have to buy tokens then buy VIP under the !store ingame in order to gain access to those jobs. I'm thinking you did the cheapest option and paid for a Custom Job Transfer which is 5 pounds then you thought you would gain access to those jobs?

6sI7JlA.png

You've gotta understand that you can't really ask for a refund before you bought anything on the store you would've had to agree to the terms and conditions before you bought it. @roast

3 minutes ago, CyberMartin said:

It says donate.

This is what the server has told me.

Therefore I have donated accordingly.

Sorry but this is the way it is.

Thanks,

Martin

donate (2).png

It clearly states what you're buying on the donation page.

CbKvHJa.png

And if you bought tokens it also clearly states that you buy VIP ingame for a certain amount of tokens.

3eQV6Q8.png

3 minutes ago, CyberMartin said:

It says donate.

Thanks,

Martin

donate (2).png

When you try to select a vip restricted job as a non vip you will be greeted with something similar along the lines of "you need to donate for this job" following this I can see that you were mistaken however you should have read the info section on the store itself stating that vip status can only be bought with tokens, furthermore it's your duty as a buyer to read which clearly is something you have not done. Your payment will most likely not be refunded seeing as it was your own mistake by not paying attention when on the actual buystore

2 minutes ago, CyberMartin said:

It says donate.

Thanks,

Martin

donate (2).png

doesn't mean you're not a bit illiterate and didn't figure out you had to buy tokens instead of donating whatever amount you did donate. 

I shouldn't need to figure anything out? I am told by the server I need to donate. Not buy tokens. The word donate therefore means that i must donate! Buying tokens is not donating it is purchasing, two completely different actions. When I am told that I must donate, not buy tokens, not activate VIP, just donate, then I will donate. No where on the store does it say that this will do otherwise and how am i meant to know this job is a VIP job if it says DONATE!!! Even though it says you get VIP jobs with VIP this job is not labelled as VIP in game so as a customer no matter how much I read I cannot suddenly infer donate actually means purchase! So far what has happened is clear false advertisement and is not legal in any form. I only wish to play a role in a server, that is it.

Edit: I do not want a custom job, I just want a the Special Arms Dealer role

Martin

This is not labelled as a VIP job anywhere on the server

no vip (2).png

2 minutes ago, CyberMartin said:

I shouldn't need to figure anything out? I am told by the server I need to donate. Not buy tokens. The word donate therefore means that i must donate! Buying tokens is not donating it is purchasing, two completely different actions. When I am told that I must donate, not buy tokens, not activate VIP, just donate, then I will donate. No where on the store does it say that this will do otherwise and how am i meant to know this job is a VIP job if it says DONATE!!! Even though it says you get VIP jobs with VIP this job is not labelled as VIP in game so as a customer no matter how much I read I cannot suddenly infer donate actually means purchase! So far what has happened is clear false advertisement and is not legal in any form. I only wish to play a role in a server, that is it.

Martin

When you donate you as a buyer are giving your money in order to keep this server and community alive and helping it being provided with new content, as a thanks for your kind donation you in return get tokens, a currency that can be used to buy vip roles, moderater, permanent weapons you name it. Call this a purchase or a donation this is what is it, it is legal within all it rights. If you as a consumer would have taken some time off your precious day to read some simple text stating that vip can only be bought by tokens you would have avoided this issue and bought the correct thing, tokens that is, you have only yourself to blame for this. We have answered your questions and since it was your own fault and you also agreed to the terms of the purchase I don't really see what your aiming at by continuing this thread and also calling this illegal and false advertisement. You will not be refunded or be given tokens. On a sidenote just because im curious how much did you donate?

I have not received any token as i did not purchase tokens, i simply donated as instructed! There is nothing I could've read that would inform me that the specific job i was trying to obtain was VIP, the only information I was given was from my screenshot telling me that I needed to donate. the job isn't shown as VIP either. There was nothing as a customer I could've done to prevent this as there was no where that said this was a VIP job, I was only told that I had to donate.

I only want access to one job, because when i clicked on the job it said i needed to donate for that job, that job only!

Martin

5 minutes ago, CyberMartin said:

I have not received any token as i did not purchase tokens, i simply donated as instructed! There is nothing I could've read that would inform me that the specific job i was trying to obtain was VIP, the only information I was given was from my screenshot telling me that I needed to donate. the job isn't shown as VIP either. There was nothing as a customer I could've done to prevent this as there was no where that said this was a VIP job, I was only told that I had to donate.

I only want access to one job, because when i clicked on the job it said i needed to donate for that job, that job only!

Martin

What do you want gain out of this post?

If you want a pound refund give me your PayPal and I’ll send you a pound if it’ll get you to stop.

11 minutes ago, CyberMartin said:

paypal.me/onepoundrefund

This is about the system, its presented in such a way that it cons people out of their money.

There is the link, I recommend changing the popup when trying to access jobs so this doesn't happen again

Martin

Have have you got your PayPal email? The PayPal.me is not working, it’s just taking me to my PayPal.me.

Pretty funny how you want a pound refund because of your mistake.

• Riph locked this topic