Selling weapon ownerships

The Real Duck

Selling ownership of;
BO2 DSR (This will also come with a slot of the gun to add to a CJ)
Bolt action sniper

BO2 HAMR (This will remain on Armed Police but you can ask to have new ones added as you wish)
LMG that leans more towards AR

BO2 AN-94 (This will remain on Armed Police but you can ask to have new ones added as you wish)
Standard AK like assault rifle

M16A4 ACOG (This will remain on Armed Police but you can ask to have new ones added as you wish)
Scoped M4 style assault rifle

KAK PDW (This will remain on Armed Police but you can ask to have new ones added as you wish)
High fire rate SMG

£350 Each
Dm me on discord, Duck#9136
Probably wont respond in many other places

13 hours ago, Citizen said:

So you're genuinely going to make 1750 on darkrp? 

So youre genuinely going to cry here for something you wont buy? Private content is very hard to introduce. I will need to go to the UK again and beg on my knees for wilton to give me my kriss vector with special attachements

Edited by rubymite
stupid
17 hours ago, rubymite said:

So youre genuinely going to cry here for something you wont buy? Private content is very hard to introduce. I will need to go to the UK again and beg on my knees for wilton to give me my kriss vector with special attachements

At what point does it look like im crying? I can tell you lack brain cells from ur pfp, so i'll let it slide 

7 hours ago, Citizen said:

At what point does it look like im crying? I can tell you lack brain cells from ur pfp, so i'll let it slide 

Youre complaining too much. Trying to be cool dosent mean being annoying. You need to learn when to shut up and learn that people have different entertainment prefences. Grow up ffs.

20 hours ago, rubymite said:

Youre complaining too much. Trying to be cool dosent mean being annoying. You need to learn when to shut up and learn that people have different entertainment prefences. Grow up ffs.

Now now, don't lose that temper of yours, go play some Pokémon go to calm ur nerves and then come speak to me like an adult you are :) 

17 minutes ago, Citizen said:

Now now, don't lose that temper of yours, go play some Pokémon go to calm ur nerves and then come speak to me like an adult you are :) 

The fact that you are still continuing the argument is funny. If you were mature, you would end the conversation right there, but here I am too. Im not that mature either. Peace plz 🤝