AFKing - A Better Way

OoO

I dont quite get it to work.

When i try to print in the commands/flags beside the pathway, i just get a error "The name: *my pathway* specified in the Target box is not valid. Make sure the path and file name are correct"

What i have in my Target box:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\hl2.exe -64bit -textmode -single_core -nojoy -low -nosound -nod3d9ex -sw -noshader -noshaderapi -nopix -novid -nopreload -nopreloadmodels +connect s1.cloud-gaming.co.uk"

As i understod it, i was suppose to have the "" marks arround the whole thing, so i dont know if that can be the issue.

1 hour ago, learnmore said:

When i try to print in the commands/flags beside the pathway, i just get a error "The name: *my pathway* specified in the Target box is not valid. Make sure the path and file name are correct"

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\hl2.exe -64bit -textmode -single_core -nojoy -low -nosound -nod3d9ex -sw -noshader -noshaderapi -nopix -novid -nopreload -nopreloadmodels +connect s1.cloud-gaming.co.uk"

As i understod it, i was suppose to have the "" marks arround the whole thing, so i dont know if that can be the issue.

just copy and past this with everything

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\hl2.exe" -64bit -textmode -single_core -nojoy -low -nosound -nod3d9ex -sw -noshader -noshaderapi -nopix -novid -nopreload -nopreloadmodels +connect s1.cloud-gaming.co.uk

17 hours ago, learnmore said:

I don't have " at all, if you do I'm pretty sure it's only around the path, as Medo showed. Should work both ways.

• 2 months later...
On 6/10/2023 at 9:10 AM, learnmore said:

Are you sure that pathway is actually where the game is? Right click gmod on steam, Properties, Local Files, Browse. Then click the pathway at the top of file explorer and copy it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...